The first part of the Leaving Neverland documentary aired on HBO Sunday night, revealing some distressing details about the alleged victims' relationships with Michael Jackson.The Hollywood Reporterhas compiled a list of seven of the most disturbing allegations, ahead of part two airing on Monday. Here they are:
- Jackson groomed families as well as his alleged victims.Jackson established relationships with the mothers of alleged victims Wade Robson and James Safechuck.
- Neverland had multiple places for Jackson to take his victims.The property had several secluded spaces where he could take the boys for sexual encounters.
- Jackson sowed an us-against-them mentality in the boys.Jackson reportedly told Robson and Safechuck not to trust other people.
- Jackson's favored sexual tactics.The men had similar accounts of Jackson's sexual practices.
- Jackson and Safechuck got "married."The singer bought Safechuck a "wedding ring" to show their commitment to each other.
- Jackson counted on both for support in court cases.Jackson pushed both boys to testify on his behalf during court cases.
- It took years for Robson and Safechuck to understand they were abused.Robson says for years he believed, "I loved him and he loved me."
Below is the video of Michael Jackson's family saying it's all about the money....And Jermaine said it best...Michael isn't here to defend himself