Here are the Top 5 media post that can ruin your chances of landing a job....Watch what you post
1. Inappropriate photos or videos. 40% have ruled someone out because of it.
2. Posts about drinking or using drugs, 36%.
3. Bigoted comments about race, gender, or religion, 31%.
4. Something besides drugs that suggests criminal behavior, 30%.
5. Something that shows you lied about your qualifications, 27%.
Don't play it safe by deleting all your accounts though. 47% of hiring managers said you're less likely to land an interview if they can't find you online. But thinning out your posts might be a good idea. 12% said they've rejected someone simply because they posted too much and seemed OBSESSED with social media.
Credit: Career Builder